18 Nov Bicycle Accidents
If you or a loved one were injured or otherwise harmed in a bicycle accident, the time to act is now.
These events, as they may be extremely traumatic, leave victims with cumbersome medical bills, property damage, disfigurement, and debilitating injuries. Our firm will work tirelessly to pursue compensation for your damages from the at-fault party. We will maximize the strength of your case by gathering evidence, and aggressively pursue the justice you deserve.
Immediately following a bicycle accident, it is highly advised to seek medical attention. Even if you feel that it is not necessary, it is wise to be evaluated by a medical professional, as the full extent of your injury may not be apparent due to the masking effect of adrenaline. Once the scene calms, immediately contact an expert personal injury attorney. Our decorated lawyers will secure the maximum amount of compensation that you deserve, allowing you and your family to focus on recovery. Damages that you may be compensated for include (but are not limited to):
- Medical bills (past and future);
- Lost wages;
- Property damage;
- Loss of earning capacity;
- Emotional distress;
- Disfigurement and disability;
- Home modifications (if necessary)
Evidently, these expenses add up. If the accident was not your fault, the expenses should not be your responsibility. Do not pay for another party’s negligence. Allow us to get you the justice you and your family deserve.
Along with taking on the insurance companies and legal responsibilities, our lawyers will work to gather evidence that supports your claim. Such pieces of evidence would include:
- Video surveillance of the accident
- Photo evidence
- A police report
- Witness testimony
- Relevant insurance information
- An illustration and timelines of the events leading to the accident
Over the years, we have won a multitude of cases involving different types of scenarios for our clients. Our areas of practice stretch far beyond bicycle accidents, so that we may tailor our approach to each individual case and client. Relevant examples that may apply to your specific case include:
- Bicycle accidents involving DUI (driving under the influence);
- Accidents resulting from defective bicycle parts;
- Bicycle accidents resulting from poorly maintained roads;
- Rideshare accidents involving bicyclists;
- Bicycle accidents resulting from failure to yield;
- Accidents involving multiple bicyclists.
Once again, it is highly advised that you seek professional counsel from an expert personal injury attorney. Our firm is concerned with the best interest of you and your family; insurance adjusters and representatives are not. Do not accept any of their offers, even if they seem generous, without consulting a personal injury attorney first. This may make a substantial difference in your settlement.